When you join the BDIYI you automatically receive membership of the Iyengar Yoga Association (UK).
As a member of the BDIYI and IYA (UK) you will receive:
*Local newsletters – full of information and useful articles about yoga and our local yoga community
* Reduced price tickets for local yoga events
* Advance notice of BDIYI’s very popular yoga events and special classes
* A free copy of the IYA (UK) magazine, Iyengar Yoga News, published twice a year
*All the associated benefits of IYA (UK) membership
Membership runs from the 1st of April 2018 until the 31st of March 2019
There are two joining options:
1. Primary – not currently a member of any other institute or Iyengar Yoga UK – cost £13
2. Secondary – currently a member of another institute or Iyengar Yoga UK – cost £9
Join through the IYA UK on the link below, select Non – Teacher membership type and Bradford & District Institute on the form. Complete the form, pay the fee and you’ve joined.
The BDIYI holds a programme of special events throughout the year with national and international Iyengar yoga teachers.
Check out our events page for the latest info and on how to book.
Join the BDIYI and receive membership to the Iyengar Yoga Association UK as well as: local newsletters, reduced ticket prices to events and a free copy of the IYA UK magazine
Copyright BDIYI 2018 – All Rights Reserved